https://www.bgga.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/IMG_4597_200px.jpg 1333 2000 Stacy Shanks https://www.bgga.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/bgga-logo-de2-300x90.png Stacy Shanks2017-03-08 12:54:592017-03-16 11:14:1610 Tips to be a better golf parent
Here’s a list of 10 things that will help you be a better golf parent.
- Provide opportunities to play and compete.
- Encourage your child to give 100% effort.
- Focus on their improvements, positive points.
- Provide unconditional love and support.
- Encourage your child to take responsibilities.
- Involve your children in any decision to be made.
- Respect the coaches’ role.
- Do more things than golf in your child’s and family life.
- Be a good role model.
- Enjoy the process of being a golf parent.