On Wednesday, April 12, 2017, the official National Signing Day, Bishops Gate Golf Academy (BGGA) will honor its student-athletes who will make their commitments to play collegiate golf.
BGGA is set to have 12 students signing their letters of intent to top college golf programs around the U.S.
“One of the main goals for students who attend BGGA is to sign with a college to play competitive golf and develop their game,” said Andrew Summers, BGGA CEO. “We’re excited to celebrate the students whose years of hard work and dedication have paid off, and to remember the support of their parents.”
Students, families, staff and media will gather in the BGGA Education Building at 1:30 p.m. ET to hear the students speak and sign their letters of intent.
The list of student-athletes to be recognized at the ceremony includes:
- David Fu, Earlham College
- Devon Gill, Brevard College
- Mateo Lancheros, Ottawa University
- Chun Yan Leong, University of Wisconsin-Parkside
- Chelsea Liu, University of Pennsylvania
- Margaret Liu, Vassar College
- Branimir Nikolich, Brevard College
- Jakob Raichle, Springfield College
- Billy Rosemeyer, Capital University
- Taiga Seiki, College of the Canyons
- Zaffar Sikkander, La Salle University
- Christian Tupamahu, University of the Cumberlands
The National Signing Day Ceremony will be streamed live on BGGA’s Facebook page.
More students are expected to sign after the official signing day ceremony.