To ensure your development, BGGA offers multiple options to customize your golf training program.
Learn more about BGGA Core and Elite Camp programs.
Built around you, Summer Camp at Bishops Gate Golf Academy provides junior golfers with a plan and strategy to get better.
BGGA Campers receive fitness, mental, and technical training techniques they can take home with them to continue improving their individual game. Following an assessment day, campers will work closely with BGGA’s highly skilled and experienced coaching team to develop the tools they need to follow their training plan.
Our purpose is to help you love the game, get better and learn some valuable lessons to make sure you play the game for a lifetime.
Summer camps begin June 10, 2018, and run weekly for 9 weeks with the last week beginning August 5, 2017. Come for a week, multi-weeks or the entire summer. Camp options include Core and Elite. You can also pair your golf training with English classes.
- Boys/Girls: Ages 10 to 19
- Boarding and non-boarding students
- Learn correct fundamentals, solid swing mechanics, and proper course management
- Improve balance, concentration, confidence, flexibility, and strength with Physical and Mental Conditioning
- Analyze your swing with Trackman, V-1 video, SAM Puttlab and more
- Play on championship-level golf courses in and around Hilton Head
- Receive consistent feedback from coaches in a comfortable learning environment
- Train with golfers from around the world and take supervised trips
- Post-camp performance evaluation with recommendations
- College Planning & Placement education available
- Interact with students from all over the world
2018 Summer Camp Weeks
Sunday arrival; Saturday departure