Race to Scotland
Play your way to Scotland and experience some of the best courses in the home of golf!
The International Junior Golf Tour offers all its Birdie and Eagle Members the opportunity to qualify for a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the Home of Golf, Scotland. Participants accumulate points through a series of designated events. Points are awarded up to five spots in each of the events.
Travel dates for BGGA students is March 12-18, 2017.
For more details, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How It Works – The Competition Format
- The Race to Scotland Rewards Program will be the “net-scoring” division at more than 40 IJGT events in its season.
- A golfer’s net score is determined by subtracting the player’s handicap from the gross score (the number of strokes actually taken).
- Each age division will have a maximum handicap.
- Girls: 18
- Boys 14 and Under: 18
- Boys 15 to 19: 12
- At each tournament, the top ten finishers in each IJGT division (Girls, Boys 14 and under, and Boys 15 to 19) will be awarded points based on their net scores for the tournament.
- At the end of February, the players with 6,000 points will have the opportunity to redeem them for a trip to Scotland.