You’re not in this alone. BGGA Learning Center offers tutoring support on a range of subject matters.
Students have access to tutoring support on a range of subject matters and Study Hall supervision for those who need assistance, and for those who simply want a quiet space to study.
Learn more about how BGGA supports your child’s academic program in the Admissions Guide.
- English Language and TOEFL preparation
- History, Geography, Social Sciences
- SAT, ACT preparation
Supervised by a combination of staff and Student Ambassadors, Study Hall is:
- Voluntary, for a quiet place to study or where students wish to study peer to peer;
- Required, where a student’s grade falls below 77% in any subject; or
- Requested by Parent, where a parent wishes a stronger oversight of their student.
Summer Orientation Program
To help you transition and start your BGGA career with a bang, we invite you to join our Summer Orientation program. By doing so, you will maximize your potential by minimizing the typical transition concerns. Come to the Summer Orientation Program and gain access to the following: Golf Skills Assessment, Personality Assessment, Leadership Qualities, English as a Second Language and Build Lasting Friendships.
The program includes golf coaching and skill development in the mornings, including challenges as part of the golf assessment. The afternoons will be golf training or fun activities with our other summer camp students, or for those who wish the ESL program, the afternoon tutoring.