BGGA HOLIDAY/WINTER/SPRING GOLF CAMP
Learn more about the BGGA Holiday/Winter and Spring Camp Programs.
Built around you, Camp at Bishops Gate Golf Academy provides junior golfers with a plan and strategy to get better.
BGGA Campers receive fitness, mental, and technical training techniques they can take home with them to continue improving their individual game. Following an assessment day, campers will work closely with BGGA’s highly skilled and experienced coaching team to develop the tools they need to follow their training plan.
Our purpose is to help you love the game, get better and learn some valuable lessons to make sure you play the game for a lifetime.
WEEK 1: 23 TO 29 DECEMBER
WEEK 2: 30 DECEMBER TO 5 JAN
WEEK 3: 6 JAN TO 12 JAN
COST: $995 includes boarding and meals
January through April
COST: $1995 per week
Champions are made in the off season. BGGA Winter Camp is perfect for junior golfers 8-18. This four week golf camp program includes a personalized BGGA Golf Bag, IJGT Home Tournament and all golf and performance related training, boarding and meals at BGGA. Junior golfers will capture, compare and improve their performance on the course. Ask about customizing your training program with English Language Learning (English as a Second Language or TOEFL preparation) and College Planning.
BGGA Spring Break Camp offers weekly programs to accomodate your spring break!
BGGA Year Round Camp teaches the fundamentals as well as the mental and physical aspects of the game. Ideal for campers between the ages of 8-18, our Golf Camps stresses a balance of training not just for driving, mid-range and putting – but also ensuring that every golfer understands how to properly prepare for competition.
- Boys/Girls: Ages 8 to 18
- Boarding and non-boarding students
- Learn correct fundamentals, solid swing mechanics, and proper course management
- Improve balance, concentration, confidence, flexibility, and strength with Physical and Mental Conditioning
- Analyze your swing with Trackman, V-1 video, SAM Puttlab and more
- Receive consistent feedback from coaches in a comfortable learning environment
- Train with golfers from around the world and take supervised trips
- Post-camp performance evaluation with recommendations
- College Planning & Placement education available
- Interact with students from all over the world
BGGA Campers take priority on our Campus Golf Course which includes:
- 8 Specialized training locations
- 50,000 square feet of training tee space
- 30,000 square feet of putting and short game greens
- 15,000 square feet of bunkers
- 4 teeing areas resembling different holes
BGGA has a strong team of golf coaches with over 100 years of aggregate experience who encourage individualized swings, with extensive use of cutting edge technology and performance games to enhance the coaching experience. And BGGA has an unsurpassed Advisory Board of industry legends who validate and guide our approach.